T Rex Cars For Sale
T REX CARS FOR SALE – CAR FOR SALE 1000
T Rex Cars For Sale
- for sale
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- t rex
- Tyrannosaurus ( or , meaning 'tyrant lizard') from the Greek words ???????? (tyrannos, meaning "tyrant") and ??????' (sauros, meaning "lizard"), is a genus of theropod dinosaur. The species Tyrannosaurus rex ('rex' meaning 'king' in Latin), commonly abbreviated to T.
- Campagna T-Rex is a 2-seat, 3-wheeled motorcycle created by Canadian auto/bike builder Campagna Corporation located in Quebec. Using a 1.4 L, 4-cylinder engine, it accelerates from 0–97 km/h (0-60 mph) in 3.5 seconds, with top speed of 253 km/h (157 mph).
- T. Rex were an English rock band fronted by guitarist, singer and songwriter Marc Bolan. Formed as Tyrannosaurus Rex in 1960s London, the folk rock group's debut album My People Were Fair and Had Sky in Their Hair
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad <em>car</em>
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A railroad <em>car</em> of a specified kind
There’s an extra coat of hot wax on Pixar’s vibrant, NASCAR-influenced comedy about a world populated entirely by cars. Lightning McQueen (voiced by Owen Wilson) is the slick rookie taking the Piston Cup series by storm when the last race of the season (the film’s high-octane opening) ends in a three-way tie. On the way to the tie-breaker race in California, Lightning loses his way off Route 66 in the Southwest desert and is taught to stop and smell the roses by the forgotten citizens of Radiator Springs. It’s odd to have such a slim story from the whizzes of Pixar, and the film pales a bit from their other films (though can that be a fair comparison?). Nonetheless, Cars is another gleaming ride with Pixar founder John Lasseter, who’s directing for the first time since Toy Story 2. There’s the usual spectrum of excellent characters teamed with appropriate voice talent, loads of smooth humor for kids and parents alike, knockout visuals, and a colorful array of sidekicks, including a scene-stealing baby blue forklift named Guido. Lightning’s plight is changed with the help of former big-city lawyer Sally Carrera (Pixar veteran Bonnie Hunt), the town’s patriarch Doc Hudson (Paul Newman), and kooky tow truck Mater (Larry the Cable Guy). The Incredibles was the first Pixar film to break the 100-minute barrier, but had enough story not to suffer; Cars, at 116 minutes (including some must-see end credit footage), is not as fortunate, plus it never pierces the heart. Trivia fans should have bonanza with the frame-by-frame DVD function; the movie is stuffed with in-jokes, some appearing only for an instant. Ages 5 and up. –Doug Thomas
It is wheezy from Toy Story 2!! He was only 20p!
I have no idea how rare he is or anything. Couldn’t find one like it on ebay. He squeaks too but not a really loud squeak. More like the coughing squeak he makes when he is broken, hehe =)
His has pride of place in the centre of my pixar shelf at the moment.
I also got Boo and Randall (Monsters Inc) from McDonalds, brand new in the packets still for 50p each. Brilliant!
Lets see what else I can find at the one this morning ^_______^